This week’s Friday Five is coming at you on a Saturday! How fun is that… 🙂
Anyways, things have been busy on the home front! We are having a pretty big group over for our Christmas dinner, which will be fun. I am, of course, going a little crazy with the menu. I am pretty sure the grocery bill will cause physical harm BUT the meal will be amazing and so I think it is worth it. Do you go all out for the holidays?
Without further ado, here is this week’s Friday Five:
- Weleda Wild Rose Spray Deodorant – I’ve been trying to find a lower waste deodorant option for awhile and have really been liking this spray deodorant! It is really lasting awhile while making me smell delightful. Win win!
- A Mom Who Shows Up – I save a lot of articles to read later, and this one is on the top of my list!
- Sweet Potato Melbas – Speaking of Christmas dinner… this is on our menu as an appetizer for anyone who is getting a little bit hungry before dinner.
- Ink & Volt Planner – I really love planners, but it’s been getting harder and harder for me to use them since more of my work/organization is now digital and I don’t want to be duplicating my organization if possible! So, I’m still debating if I get a planner, but I have really loved the Ink & Volt Planners in the past so they are definitely on my list.
- The Balanced Life Podcast – If you’ve been following me for awhile, then you know I LOVE The Balanced Life. Robin has a podcast now and it is so inspiring. I’ve been listening to it while I work and cook. Definitely check it out!
If we don’t connect before, Merry Christmas!